CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 25, 2009




Wishing you a Merry merry Christmas from the city of Mysore!!

Xmas was one of those holidays that always confused me. Though our family didn't celebrate it religiously, we observed it with big family get-togethers, full of food and good times. This was going to be my first Xmas away from family ... and as the day creeped closer, I felt my emotions rising. Where is Santa?? Where are all those red, green, gold light bubls?? Where is ma familia!
But thank Yahweh for friends. I met up with Marie Jose and Dick in Mysore, then joined by Mark and Hannah ... and surprisingly Mark's uncle ... for a very unusual yet amazing Christmas Eve dinner. And yes my Dutchies, amazing is the correct word --- ah-hemmm.

Christmas in India. Never thought it possible... but this is India. Anything is possible.


share on: facebook

0 comments: