CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

In the uhhh?... India!

So why am I in India? Was the craziness of Dhaka or the stench of post-Qurbani Chittagong? Was it my travel lust or India's lure? I myself don't know the reasons why I am here, but hopefully I get something out of it... as in...

1) Get to see diversity of South Asia that I always read about and cherished... not just in languages and cultures, but also the diversity of ideas, faiths, and faces.
2) See the different landscapes and climates since I'm a nerd.
3) Feel that certain something that drives me
4) Meet that certain someone... anyone ... either a fellow traveler, rickshaw puller, CEO of Tata, etc ... to connect with and rid myself of humankind's plague of spiritual isolation.
5) Procrastinate from work.


share on: facebook

0 comments: