CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tower of Babel over Chennai


In any other situation, getting together people from different parts of the world with different backgrounds in one crowded city could get you into alotta trouble... We spoke a handful of languages, and even if we spoke English, our respective American, Canadian, Ozzy, etc accents would creep in. Whether Hannah yelling "kinder supriz!" or Mark and I arguing over the correct term for Soda, this reunion was a recipe for disaster... but then again, this was us. For some odd reason, I somehow managed to portray more of me to them then to most of my other friends back home.

Which brings me to the concept of esoteric bonding. Most religions say that one's spouse and/or soulmate is predestined, however I believe that friendships also fall into this category. There has to be Nur in such relationships, for if not, how can total strangers from opposite sides of the world come together and form unbreakable bonds?


share on: facebook

0 comments: