CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ooty'd Out

They call Ooty the Queen of the Hill Stations. Unfortunately, this queen is lamer than the British monarch. I've heard mixed reactions about Ooty before coming here, but once again, decided to find out for myself. With heaps of buildings and dirty roads, this is not your dreamy hillside cottage destination.
I'm sure others will find a way to enjoy Ooty's ootyness, but I'm gonna say sayonara today. I don't know whether it was the bitter cold, the lack of teastalls, or just a serious case of itchy travelers feet... but i'm once again on the move.
I'm most likely going to travel to Mysore, Karnataka ... then from there go to Coorg. Yes, I think I'm gonna go to Coorg after all...


share on: facebook

0 comments: